Welcome to Creekside Cellars
Wine Shop, Tasting Room & Cheese Shop!
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES~
And for the opportunity and pleasure to share
Creekside Cellars with you for the past 15 years!
We will be retiring in early 2014 and are working on making sure that the legacy of Creekside Cellars continues with new owners!It’s time for us to head off to see our grandsons before they are all grown up!!!
Until that time here’s what you can expect:
• SALE of 15% off all merchandise in honor of the 15 years we’ve been open! Sale continues all month!
• Same Great customer service!
• Tastings in the wine bar in December
• Custom made Gift baskets and Cheese Platters
• Complimentary Gift Wrapping on your purchases
• Wine Shipping
• Lots of smiles!
It’s been a lot of hard work and fun and we look forward to seeing you before we leave! We look back and are thankful, look ahead with anticipation and embrace the present with joy!
Brenda and Dennis
Upcoming Tastings & Events
This week’s tasting…
AULD LANG SYNE 1998-2013
Friday & Saturday Dec.27 & 28
As a tribute to our 15 YEARS of weekly tastings, we have gathered wines we like, are memorable and some from our private cellar! Here’s the selection:
- Simonette Febvre Cremant De Bourgogne - Sparkling Brut Rosé Chablis, France
- Roederer “Le Hermitage” Sparkling Brut 2004
Anderson Valley, California
- Tangent “Paragon Vineyard” Viognier 2012
Edna Valley, San Luis Obispo
- Dutton Goldfield “Dutton Ranch” Chardonnay 2011
Russian River Valley, Sonoma
- Martinelli Pinot Noir 2011
Russian River Valley
- Peter Lehmann “Eight Songs” Shiraz 1998
Barossa Valley, Australia – From our Cellar
- Molly Dooker “Enchanted Path” Shiraz & Cabernet
McLaren Vale, Australia 2005- From our Cellar
- Chimney Rock “Stags Leap District” Cabernet Sauvignon
Napa Valley, 2008 - Magnum
- Quinta Do Vesuvio Vintage Porto 1998
Upper Douro Valley, Portugal - From our Cellar
The Cheese plate will be served with favorites as well…Humboldt Fog, Mt. Tam, Wensleydale, Cana de Oveja, smoked Salmon mousse & Castelvetrano olives Please join for this VERY SPECIAL final tasting in 2013 and as they say…Thanks for the Memories!